This page shows where to find Albino Cavefish School, and what fish can be caught.
Albino Cavefish School Catches
- Water: Inland: Deepholm. Pools can be found in Needlerock Chasm, Lower and Upper Silvermarsh, and the Crimson Expanse.
- Notes: Each pool contains 3, 4 or 5 catches.
- History: Cataclysm: First seen.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Inland: Deepholm||Albino Cavefish||90%||514||-||-|
|Volatile Water||10%||1-3 items per catch|
|Tome of Polymorph: Turtle||<1%||-|
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Pool Appearance - Examines how pools of fish appear, and suggests some basic rules and timings.
- Cataclysm Catches - Lists new fish caught in Cataclysm, including cooked dishes, alchemy and supplies, and catch rates.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Albino Cavefish School) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.