This pages summarises the fish that can be caught in Azuremyst Isle.
- Open Water Skill: 25 to fish open water without junk. Pools can be fished effectively with skill 1.
- Notes: Most inland and all coastal areas of Azuremyst Isle contain just one fish: Raw Slitherskin Mackerel. This is unusual, because Raw Slitherskin Mackerelare normally only found in salt water.
- Commentary: None of the recipes for cooking the fish caught on Azuremyst Isle can be purchased nearby: The nearest vendors are in Teldrassil - Nessa Shadowsong for Slitherskin Mackerel, and Nyoma for Smallfish and Longjaw.
- Quests: The area contains one fishing quest for Alliance only, Red Snapper - Very Tasty!, from Diktynna. This quest is the only purpose of the School of Red Snapper. These pools cannot be fished normally - you must have the quest on your log, and use the net provided.
|Water and Area||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Open Water - Named Inland||Raw Brilliant Smallfish||62%||905||-||Armor, weapons, and certain ("world drop") professions recipes|
|Raw Longjaw Mud Snapper||36%|
|10-15 Pound Mud Snapper||1%|
|Minor Healing Potion||<1%|
|Minor Mana Potion||<1%|
|Open Water - Coastal and Unnamed Inland||Raw Slitherskin Mackerel||98%||Thott||-||-|
|School of Red Snapper - Coastal (Ammen Ford)||Red Snapper||-||-||Quest Only, Use the net provided by the quest||-|
- Getting Started - Contains information for the beginner. If you've never picked up a fishing pole in your life, or have only just started fishing, this chapter is for you.
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Azuremyst Isle) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.