This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Banquet of the Wok.
About Banquet of the Wok
- Feast, feeds 10, Requires level 90 to eat.
- Restores: 200,000 health, 200,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 250 class/role-specific primary stat, 275 if Agility, 375 if Stamina, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 15g
- Recipe: Trained by Anthea Ironpaw at Halfhill Market. Requires level 85 and Way of the Wok to train.
Cooking Skill (Wok) Orange Yellow Green Grey 575 (5⇑) 600 600 600
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Banquet of the Wok
- Ingredients (cooks 5 dishes):
- 100 Year Soy Sauce - Sold by Nam Ironpaw at Halfhill Market, for 1 Ironpaw Token each.
- Giant Mantis Shrimp (10)
- Raw Crocolisk Belly (10) - Drop from Crocolisks and Mortbreaths in Pandaria, most found around Krasarang Wilds and The Jade Forest. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 5, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
- Red Blossom Leek (50) - Grown on Tillers Farms. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 25, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Giant Mantis Shrimp|
|Giant Mantis Shrimp Swarm||Coastal: Dread Wastes (Coastal), Isle of Giants, Isle of the Thunder King, The Jade Forest (Coastal), Krasarang Wilds, Kun-Lai Summit (Coastal), Townlong Steppes (Coastal)||1||95%|
|Large Tangled Mantis Shrimp Cluster||Fish of the Day: Dread Wastes (Coastal) (Gokk'lok Shallows)||1||95%|
|Tangled Mantis Shrimp Cluster||Fish of the Day: Dread Wastes (Coastal) (Gokk'lok Shallows)||1||95%|
|Open Water||Coastal: Dread Wastes (Coastal), Isle of Giants, Isle of the Thunder King, The Jade Forest (Coastal), Krasarang Wilds, Kun-Lai Summit (Coastal), Townlong Steppes (Coastal), Valley of the Four Winds||700||30%|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
- Tillers Farming - Guide to cultivating your Tillers farm, Sunsong Ranch. Also contains information about gaining reputation with the Tillers, including friendship with individual members of the Tillers.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Banquet of the Wok) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.