This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Black Jelly.
About Black Jelly
- Requires level 75 to eat.
- Restores: 45,000 health, 38,400 mana, over 60 seconds.
- Recipe: Cooking trainers outside Pandaria.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 400 400 413 425
- 3.1.2: Change in the health and mana restored.
- 3.1: New recipe.
Catching Fish to Cook Black Jelly
- Ingredients: Borean Man O' War (3)
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Borean Man O' War|
|Borean Man O' War School||Coastal: Borean Tundra||1||90%|
|Open Water||Inland: Crusaders' Coliseum||?||60%|
|Open Water||Named Coastal: Borean Tundra, Dragonblight, Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord||475||20%|
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
- 3.1 Changes - Patch 3.1's changes to fishing, including new fishing poles and Wintergrasp.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Black Jelly) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.