This page summarises how to catch Blackfin Darter.
Catching Blackfin Darter
- Notes: Cannot be caught from Silmyr Lake or the elevated lakes (Blackwind Lake, Lake Ere'Noru and Lake Jorune). Can be caught from water between Tuurem, Firewing Point and Allerian Stronghold, including water within Allerian Stronghold. Can also be caught from Blackwind Valley (the elevated waters around the Sha'tari Skyguard camp), Cenarion Thicket, and the small lake next to the east entrance to Shattrath City.
- Commentary: The nearest place to catch the fish is either Cenarion Thicket or the small lake next to the east entrance to Shattrath City.
- Guide: Outland Daily Fishing Quests - Walkthrough for all the level 70 daily fishing quests, with rewards.
- Quest: Bait Bandits from Old Man Barlo, near Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest. This is one of several possible daily fishing quests from Old Man Barlo. The fish can only be caught with this quest. The quest instructions also state: "You have to pull your line at the last possible second, because they nibble at the bait before they take it." As far as I can tell, when you reel in makes no difference to whether you catch Blackfin Darter: Just fish normally.
- Achievements: Old Man Barlowned: Complete each of Old Man Barlo's 5 Outland Daily Fishing Quests.
- History: 2.4: Blackfin Darter first caught.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Quest Only||Common Catch|
|Open Water||Inland: Terokkar Forest (Rivers)||450||Quest Only||Barbed Gill Trout|
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Achievements - Describes achievements that involve fishing.
- 2.4 Changes - Patch 2.4's changes to fishing, including daily quests and Isle of Quel'Danas.
- Outland Daily Fishing Quests - Walkthrough for all the level 70 daily fishing quests, with rewards.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Blackfin Darter) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.