This page shows where to find Bloodsail Wreckage Pool, and what fish can be caught.
Bloodsail Wreckage Pool Catches
- Water: Coastal: The Cape of Stranglethorn (General), Northern Stranglethorn (General)
- Achievements: The Scavenger: Successfully fish in each of the junk nodes: Bloodsail Wreckage Pool, Floating Wreckage Pool, Schooner Wreckage Pool, Steam Pump Flotsam and Waterlogged Wreckage Pool. If you cannot find the pool type in the areas listed, it has probably been "cherry picked".
- 5.2: Returns to the Stranglethorn peninsula in place of Waterlogged Wreckage Pools.
- 5.1: Replaced by Waterlogged Wreckage Pool around the coast of The Cape of Stranglethorn, and thus apparently removed from Azeroth.
- 3.0: Wreckage pools are now called by different names, based on their contents. All Azeroth's wreckage pools were originally called "Floating Wreckage".
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Coastal: The Cape of Stranglethorn (General), Northern Stranglethorn (General)||Iron Bound Trunk||60%||157||-||-|
|Rumsey Rum Black Label||20%||1-2 items per catch|
|Stranglekelp||20%||1-3 items per catch|
During the Stranglethorn Extravaganza Contest 80% of the catch from pools in The Cape of Stranglethorn and Northern Stranglethorn will be Speckled Tastyfish, with the remaining 20% of the catch in the proportions shown above. Brownell's Blue Striped Racer, Dezian Queenfish, Keefer's Angelfish and Rockhide Strongfish may (very rarely) be caught from pools in The Cape of Stranglethorn and Northern Stranglethorn during the contest.
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
- Achievements - Describes achievements that involve fishing.
- Patch 5.2 - Describes changes to fishing and farming in patch 5.2.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Bloodsail Wreckage Pool) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.