This page summarises how to catch Bloodtooth Frenzy.
Catching Bloodtooth Frenzy
- Notes: Kill a beast in Borean Tundra. This will give a 3 minute debuff called "Animal Blood". Now jump into an open area of water. A Pool of Blood will appear, which you fish like any other pool. 1-3 Bloodtooth Frenzy will be caught from each cast.
- Guide: Northrend Daily Fishing Quests - Guide to daily fishing quests that start in Dalaran.
- Quest: Blood is Thicker: Catch 5 Bloodtooth Frenzies. 1 of 5 possible Northrend Daily Fishing Quests. Starts and finishes at Marcia Chase (Fishing Trainer), by the Eventide Fountain in Dalaran.
- Achievements: Chasing Marcia: Complete each of Marcia Chase's 5 Northrend Daily Fishing Quests.
- History: 3.1: First caught.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Quest Only||Common Catch|
|Pool of Blood||Wherever you Jump: Borean Tundra||1||Quest Only||Mostly-eaten Bonescale Snapper|
- Northrend Daily Fishing Quests - Guide to daily fishing quests that start in Dalaran.
- 3.1 Changes - Patch 3.1's changes to fishing, including new fishing poles and Wintergrasp.
Comments about Bloodtooth Frenzy
Below are readers' comments about "Bloodtooth Frenzy":
Thrunnie, April 2010:
People with more than one fisherman may find this useful when this daily appears.
I send my first char out to do the quest normally. Before coming back kill another mammoth/rhino to get the debuff again. Once back in Dal, go to a quiet spot in the Underbelly (under the inn, maybe) and jump in the water. This creates a pool. Log in with second character, get the quest, fish that pool in Dalaran and turn quest in without having to fly to Borean Tundra.
It requires some timing - neither the debuff nor the pool last that long. I tend to pick up the quests first, position the second character and then log straight in and fish after creating the pool.
My apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere - I did a search and couldn't find anything.
Grank, April 2010:
For a time I used to gather the fish, kill one more animal, hearth back to Dal and simply jump in the fountain to possibly save another person or two the trip out to the tundra.