This page shows where to find Bluefish School, and what fish can be caught.
Bluefish School Catches
- Water: Inland: Nagrand (except Forge Camp Hate). Not found on the Elemental Plateau, or in the Halaa Basin.
- Notes: Some pools in Nagrand cannot be fished by those with short legs - such as gnomes: Use Elixir of Water Walking.
- Commentary: Bluefish School share the same spawning locations as Mudfish School and Pure Water. You may need to fish these pools before fresh Bluefish Schools appear.
- Achievements: Outland Angler: Catch a fish in each of the specific pools: Bluefish School, Brackish Mixed School, Highland Mixed School, Mudfish School, School of Darter and Sporefish School.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Inland: Nagrand (except Forge Camp Hate)||Icefin Bluefish||80%||234||-||-|
|Mote of Water||5%||1-2 items per catch|
|Enormous Barbed Gill Trout||2%||-|
|Huge Spotted Feltail||2%||-|
Images and Maps
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
- Achievements - Describes achievements that involve fishing.
- Pool Appearance - Examines how pools of fish appear, and suggests some basic rules and timings.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Bluefish School) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.