This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Chun Tian Spring Rolls.
About Chun Tian Spring Rolls
- Requires level 90 to eat.
- Restores: 300,000 health, 300,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 450 Stamina, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 30g
- Recipe: Trained by Jian Ironpaw at Halfhill Market. Requires level 85 and Way of the Oven to train.
Cooking Skill (Oven) Orange Yellow Green Grey 600 (5⇑) 600 600 600
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Chun Tian Spring Rolls
- Ingredients (cooks 5 dishes):
- Raw Tiger Steak (5) - Drop from Huntress and tiger-like creatures in Pandaria, including raptors. Eastern central Krasarang Wilds contains plenty of Huntress. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 5, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
- Red Blossom Leek (25) - Grown on Tillers Farms. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 25, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
- Redbelly Mandarin (5)
- Rice Flour - Sold by Nam Ironpaw at Halfhill Market, for 1 Ironpaw Token each.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Crowded Redbelly Mandarin||Fish of the Day: Townlong Steppes (Inland) (Fields of Niuzao)||1||95%|
|Large Pool of Crowded Redbelly Mandarin||Fish of the Day: Townlong Steppes (Inland) (Fields of Niuzao)||1||95%|
|Redbelly Mandarin School||Inland: Townlong Steppes (Inland), Vale of Eternal Blossoms||1||95%|
|Open Water||Inland: Townlong Steppes (Inland)||725||25%|
|Open Water||Inland: The Jade Forest (Inland)||650||19%|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
- Tillers Farming - Guide to cultivating your Tillers farm, Sunsong Ranch. Also contains information about gaining reputation with the Tillers, including friendship with individual members of the Tillers.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Chun Tian Spring Rolls) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.