This page shows where to find Crane Yolk Pool, and what fish can be caught.
Crane Yolk Pool Catches
- Water: Wherever you Throw: Krasarang Wilds. May be created in other zones, if you are prepared to travel.
- Notes: With the quest, Who Knew Fish Liked Eggs?, steal a Pristine Crane Egg from nests found on the ground, at the top of Narsong Spires (just west of Anglers Wharf in Krasarang Wilds, requires flight). Throw the Pristine Crane Egg into any fishable area of water to create a Crane Yolk Pool. Each pool contains 4-5 catches, but normally only needs to be fished once to gained a Silver Goby. These pools also yield a lot of junk.
- Commentary: The pool is only useful with the quest, Who Knew Fish Liked Eggs?
- Guide: The Anglers Fishing Quests - Guide to Pandaria's Anglers faction, the quests they offer, and their rewards.
- History: Mists of Pandaria: First seen.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Wherever you Throw: Krasarang Wilds||Silver Goby||-||-||Quest Only||-|
Also contains junk, regardless of skill.
- The Anglers Fishing Quests - Guide to Pandaria's Anglers faction, the quests they offer, and their rewards.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Crane Yolk Pool) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.