This page summarises how to catch Crystal Bass.
Catching Crystal Bass
- Notes: Can only be caught once you have lured your pole with an Overgrown Earthworm. Loot Overgrown Earthworm from the ground around Olivia's Pond. Looting is only possible while the quest Diggin' For Worms is on your quest log. Olivia's Pond is north of the Dwarven District.
- Guide: Azeroth Daily Fishing Quests (Alliance) - Guide to completing the Alliance Azeroth daily fishing quests.
- Quest: Diggin' For Worms. 1 of 5 possible Stormwind Azeroth Daily Fishing Quests, from Catherine Leland in Stormwind City.
- Achievements: Fish or Cut Bait: Stormwind: Complete all 5 of the Stormwind fishing daily quests. Alliance only.
- History: 4.0.3: First caught.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Quest Only||Common Catch|
|Open Water||Coastal and Inland: Stormwind City (Olivia's Pond only)||75||Quest Only||Raw Longjaw Mud Snapper|
Images and Maps
- Azeroth Daily Fishing Quests (Alliance) - Guide to completing the Alliance Azeroth daily fishing quests.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Crystal Bass) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.