This page summarises how to catch Crystallized Water.
Catching Crystallized Water
- Notes: Rarely caught from any pool in Northrend (except Pool of Blood). Very rarely caught from any open water in Northrend, except Dalaran and Wintergrasp.
- Commentary: There are no pools containing only Crystallized Water (like Pure Water). Killing certain creatures in Storm Peaks or Wintergrasp is a more efficient method of gathering Crystallized Water than fishing.
- History: Wrath of the Lich King: First caught.
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Crystallized Water) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.