This page summarises how to catch Dojani Eel.
Catching Dojani Eel
- Notes: The Dojani River flows through the eastern half of the zone, due north of the Anglers Wharf. With the quest on you log, about 30% of the open water catch will be Wolf Piranha. Cannot be caught from water zoned as Thunder Cleft. Cannot be caught from pools.
- Commentary: When first catching a Dojani Eel one briefy experiences an electric shock. Nice touch.
- Guide: The Anglers Fishing Quests - Guide to Pandaria's Anglers faction, the quests they offer, and their rewards.
- Quest: Shocking!, from Fisherman Haito at the Anglers Wharf in Krasarang Wilds. One of several possible daily quests.
- Achievements: Locking Down the Docks: Complete each of the Angler's Wharf dailies.
- History: Mists of Pandaria: First caught.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Quest Only||Common Catch|
|Open Water||Inland: Krasarang Wilds (Dojani River only)||700||Quest Only||Golden Carp|
- The Anglers Fishing Quests - Guide to Pandaria's Anglers faction, the quests they offer, and their rewards.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Dojani Eel) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.