This page shows where to find Dragonfin Angelfish School, and what fish can be caught.
Dragonfin Angelfish School Catches
- Water: Inland: Dragonblight. Along The Dragonspine Tributary (which runs along the east side of Dragonblight) all the way up to Lake Drak'mar, Lake Indu'le (south-west Dragonblight), and Westwind Refugee Camp (far western side of Dragonblight).
- Notes: Each pool contains 3, 4, or 5 catches.
- Commentary: Pools in Lake Indu'le reappear a little slower than one angler can fish from them: Expect to fish about 25 Dragonfin Angelfish Schools per hour here. The lake is small, so it is easy to spot a fresh pool. Most pools in Lake Indu'le are "guarded" by a hostile Undead Fisherman.
- Achievements: Northrend Angler: Catch a fish in each of the specific pools: Borean Man O' War School, Deep Sea Monsterbelly School, Dragonfin Angelfish School, Fangtooth Herring School, Glacial Salmon School, Glassfin Minnow School, Imperial Manta Ray School, Moonglow Cuttlefish School, Musselback Sculpin School and Nettlefish School.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Inland: Dragonblight||Dragonfin Angelfish||90%||1045||-||-|
|Pygmy Suckerfish||65%||Caught alongside another fish (total catch rate will add up to more than 100%)|
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
- Achievements - Describes achievements that involve fishing.
Comments about Dragonfin Angelfish School
Below are readers' comments about "Dragonfin Angelfish School":
Jacobius, August 2009:
I think that the Dragonfin Angelfish school page should be changed to note that there are schools not only in the tributary but also in Lake Drak'mar at the far northern end, I'm not sure how many there are but I believe there to be at least two. Not really imperative I guess but at least it should be noted, I suppose that most people will naturally follow the river all the way but it could be useful to some.
DougyDude, January 2010:
Just to let you know I discovered a Dragonfin Angelfish School in the lake at the Westwind Refugee Camp (12.2, 49.0). It is where all the Taunka'le Refugees are fishing.
Enarka, January 2010:
In fact, there are quite a bunch of those schools.
My usual run is simple : start west from the Taunka'le village (three schools, generally), then hit Indu'le, and fly straight to the river on the far east of Dragonblight.
Starting south of the river, I fly up to Lake Drak'mar, where I usually find 1 or 2 schools.
Fly back to Indu'le, fish the respawned schools, then hit the Taunka'le village far west.
You basically fly between the river at the far east, and the Taunka'le village at the far west of the zone, passing by the Indu'le village's lake everytime you come from or go to either of those !