This page summarises how to catch Empty Rum Bottle.
Catching Empty Rum Bottle
- Notes: One of the Uncommon "junk" items that may be caught from open water, if your fishing skill is low. Where this junk item is caught, about 1% of all junk catches will be this item. There are 8 common junk items (Driftwood, Empty Clam, Sickly Fish, Tangled Fishing Line, Tattered Cloth, Torn Sail, Weeds and Withered Kelp) and 5 uncommon junk items (Empty Rum Bottle, Old Boot, Rock, Tree Branch and Water Snail).
- Guide: (Not) Catching Junk - Explains why you might catch junk items, and how to avoid them.
- History: 3.1: First caught.
- (Not) Catching Junk - Explains why you might catch junk items, and how to avoid them.
- The Role of Skill (Revised) - Considers the role skill plays in fishing, including how skill changes the proportion of junk items caught.
- 3.1 Changes - Patch 3.1's changes to fishing, including new fishing poles and Wintergrasp.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Empty Rum Bottle) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.