This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Fish Fry.
About Fish Fry
- Requires level 80 to eat.
- Restores: 96,000 health, over 30 seconds.
- Recipe: Recipe: Fish Fry. Sold by Bario Matalli, Emrul Riknussun and Fyldan (Alliance), or Naal Mistrunner, Ronald Burch and Shazdar (Horde) for 3 Epicurean's Award.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 475 490 500 510
- History: Cataclysm: New recipe.
Catching Fish to Cook Fish Fry
- Ingredients: Sharptooth (3)
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Open Water||Inland: Zul'Aman, Zul'Gurub||?||50%|
|Open Water||Inland: Deepholm||550||50%|
|Open Water||Inland: Mount Hyjal (General)||575||50%|
|Open Water||Inland: Uldum||650||50%|
|Open Water||Inland: Twilight Highlands (General)||650||50%|
- Cataclysm Catches - Lists new fish caught in Cataclysm, including cooked dishes, alchemy and supplies, and catch rates.
Comments about Fish Fry
Below are readers' comments about "Fish Fry":
jules_uk, March 2011:
The skillups listed for Fish Fry are incorrect. I have just bought it at cooking skill 475 and it was orange; it went yellow at 490. Perhaps it required cooking 500 when Cata first came out but not now.
el, March 2011:
Very interesting, since this probably changes the best approach to fishing and cooking leveling. I've altered the fish finder.