This page shows where to find Floating Wreckage Pool, and what fish can be caught.
Floating Wreckage Pool Catches
- Water: Coastal: Blasted Lands (Coastal), Swamp of Sorrows, Tanaris, Thousand Needles, Inland: Eastern Plaguelands
- Commentary: Anglers completing The Scavenger achievement "cherry pick" these pools, so you may need to fish other pools found in the same water, before fresh Floating Wreckage Schools appear.
- Achievements: The Scavenger: Successfully fish in each of the junk nodes: Bloodsail Wreckage Pool, Floating Wreckage Pool, Schooner Wreckage Pool, Steam Pump Flotsam and Waterlogged Wreckage Pool. If you cannot find the pool type in the areas listed, it has probably been "cherry picked".
- History: 3.0: Wreckage pools are now called by different names, based on their contents. All Azeroth's wreckage pools were originally called "Floating Wreckage".
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Mithril Bound Trunk||60%||157||-||-|
|Rumsey Rum Black Label||20%||1-2 items per catch|
|Stranglekelp||20%||1-3 items per catch|
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
- Achievements - Describes achievements that involve fishing.
- Pool Appearance - Examines how pools of fish appear, and suggests some basic rules and timings.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Floating Wreckage Pool) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.