This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Gigantic Feast.
About Gigantic Feast
- Feast, Requires level 70 to eat.
- Restores: 22,500 health, 19,200 mana, over 30 seconds.
- Buffs: Become larger, for 60 minutes.
- Recipe: Recipe: Gigantic Feast. Sold by Derek Odds (Alliance), Mera Mistrunner, and Misensi (Horde), for 3 Epicurean's Award. Binds when picked up.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 425 435 455 475
Catching Fish to Cook Gigantic Feast
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Rockfin Grouper||Deep Sea Monsterbelly|
|Deep Sea Monsterbelly School||Coastal: The Frozen Sea||1||-||90%|
|Open Water||Coastal: The Frozen Sea||575||60%||20%|
|Open Water||Named Coastal: Borean Tundra, Dragonblight, Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord||475||50%||-|
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
- Dalaran Cooking Quests - How to complete the Dalaran daily cooking quests.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Gigantic Feast) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.