This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Great Banquet of the Grill.
About Great Banquet of the Grill
- Feast, feeds 25, Requires level 90 to eat.
- Restores: 200,000 health, 200,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 250 class/role-specific primary stat, 275 if Strength, 375 if Stamina, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 35g
- Recipe: Trained by Kol Ironpaw at Halfhill Market. Requires level 85 and Way of the Grill to train.
Cooking Skill (Grill) Orange Yellow Green Grey 575 (8⇑) 600 600 600
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Great Banquet of the Grill
- Ingredients (cooks 5 dishes):
- 100 Year Soy Sauce - Sold by Nam Ironpaw at Halfhill Market, for 1 Ironpaw Token each.
- Raw Crab Meat (20) - Drop from Scuttlers, crabs and crawlers in Pandaria. Found on the coast of Krasarang Wilds, The Jade Forest and Kun-Lai Summit. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 5, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
- Redbelly Mandarin (20)
- White Turnip (100) - Grown on Tillers Farms. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 25, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Crowded Redbelly Mandarin||Fish of the Day: Townlong Steppes (Inland) (Fields of Niuzao)||1||95%|
|Large Pool of Crowded Redbelly Mandarin||Fish of the Day: Townlong Steppes (Inland) (Fields of Niuzao)||1||95%|
|Redbelly Mandarin School||Inland: Townlong Steppes (Inland), Vale of Eternal Blossoms||1||95%|
|Open Water||Inland: Townlong Steppes (Inland)||725||25%|
|Open Water||Inland: The Jade Forest (Inland)||650||19%|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
- Tillers Farming - Guide to cultivating your Tillers farm, Sunsong Ranch. Also contains information about gaining reputation with the Tillers, including friendship with individual members of the Tillers.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Great Banquet of the Grill) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.