This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Great Banquet of the Oven.
About Great Banquet of the Oven
- Feast, feeds 25, Requires level 90 to eat.
- Restores: 200,000 health, 200,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 250 class/role-specific primary stat, 415 if Stamina, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 35g
- Recipe: Trained by Jian Ironpaw at Halfhill Market. Requires level 85 and Way of the Oven to train.
Cooking Skill (Oven) Orange Yellow Green Grey 575 (8⇑) 600 600 600
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Great Banquet of the Oven
- Ingredients (cooks 5 dishes):
- 100 Year Soy Sauce - Sold by Nam Ironpaw at Halfhill Market, for 1 Ironpaw Token each.
- Krasarang Paddlefish (20)
- Mogu Pumpkin (100) - Grown on Tillers Farms. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 25, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
- Raw Turtle Meat (20) - Drop from Turtles and Shen-zin in Pandaria. Wyrmhorn Turtle can be farmed in eastern central Valley of the Four Winds. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 5, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Krasarang Paddlefish School||Inland: Krasarang Wilds, Valley of the Four Winds||1||95%|
|Large Swarm of Panicked Paddlefish||Fish of the Day: Krasarang Wilds (Krasari Falls)||1||95%|
|Swarm of Panicked Paddlefish||Fish of the Day: Krasarang Wilds (Krasari Falls)||1||95%|
|Open Water||Inland: Krasarang Wilds, Valley of the Four Winds||700||19%|
|Open Water||Inland: Vale of Eternal Blossoms||825||15%|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
- Tillers Farming - Guide to cultivating your Tillers farm, Sunsong Ranch. Also contains information about gaining reputation with the Tillers, including friendship with individual members of the Tillers.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Great Banquet of the Oven) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.