This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Grilled Sculpin.
About Grilled Sculpin
- Requires level 70 to eat.
- Restores: 22,500 health, 19,200 mana, over 30 seconds.
- Buffs: 60 Attack Power, 40 Stamina, for 60 minutes.
- Recipe: Cooking trainers outside Pandaria.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 350 350 383 415
- 3.1.2: Increase in the health and mana restored.
- Wrath of the Lich King: New recipe.
Catching Fish to Cook Grilled Sculpin
- Ingredients: Musselback Sculpin
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Musselback Sculpin School||Inland: Borean Tundra||1||90%|
|Open Water||Inland: Wintergrasp||525||32%|
|Open Water||Inland: The Ruby Sanctum||650||22%|
- Catching Winter Squid - Explains the best place and time to catch Winter Squid.
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Grilled Sculpin) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.