This page summarises how to catch Jade Lungfish.
About Jade Lungfish
- Use (uncooked): Quest: The Soup of Contemplation (which teaches the Way of the Pot) from Mei Mei Ironpaw at Halfhill Market, requires 5 Jade Lungfish. Replenishing the Pantry (repeatable) from Nam Ironpaw at Halfhill Market, may be completed by combining 20 Jade Lungfish with an Empty Jade Lungfish Container (sold by Merchant Cheng).
- Value (uncooked):
- Vendor: 25s
- Auction: 6g
- Eternal Blossom Fish:
- Requires level 87 to eat.
- Restores: 200,000 health, 200,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 275 Strength, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 10g
- Quest: Each day 5 Eternal Blossom Fish can be given to Sho in the Valley of the Four Winds to help gain her friendship. See Tillers Farming.
- Recipe: Trained by Kol Ironpaw at Halfhill Market. Requires level 85 and Way of the Grill to train.
- Ingredients: Jade Lungfish and Striped Melon (5).
- Swirling Mist Soup:
- Requires level 85 to eat.
- Restores: 100,000 health, 100,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 250 Intellect, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 8g
- Quest: Each day 5 Swirling Mist Soup can be given to Gina Mudclaw in the Valley of the Four Winds to help gain her friendship. See Tillers Farming.
- Recipe: Trained by Mei Mei Ironpaw at Halfhill Market. Requires level 85 and Way of the Pot to train.
- Ingredients: Jade Lungfish.
- Eternal Blossom Fish:
Catching Jade Lungfish
- Commentary: The most efficient way to catch large volumes of Jade Lungfish is to wait for it to be Fish of the Day at Enchanted Woods of the Lost (Glowing Jade Lungfish and Large Pool of Glowing Jade Lungfish). Without an active Fish of the Day migration, the fastest method of catching Jade Lungfish is to fish Jade Lungfish School in The Jade Forest.
- Achievements: Pandarian Angler: Catch each type of fish native to Pandaria: Emperor Salmon, Flying Tiger Gourami, Giant Mantis Shrimp, Golden Carp, Jade Lungfish, Jewel Danio, Krasarang Paddlefish, Mimic Octopus, Redbelly Mandarin, Reef Octopus, Spinefish Alpha and Tiger Gourami.
- History: Mists of Pandaria: First caught.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Catch Rate||Common Catch|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Glowing Jade Lungfish||Fish of the Day: The Jade Forest (Inland) (Enchanted Woods of the Lost)||1||95%||2328||Jade Lungfish|
|Jade Lungfish School||Inland: The Jade Forest (Inland)||1||95%||2328||Jade Lungfish|
|Large Pool of Glowing Jade Lungfish||Fish of the Day: The Jade Forest (Inland) (Enchanted Woods of the Lost)||1||95%||2328||Jade Lungfish|
|Open Water||Inland: The Jade Forest (Inland)||650||19%||767||Golden Carp|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Catches - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish catches, and where to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Jade Lungfish) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.