This page shows where to find Jewel Danio School, and what fish can be caught.
Jewel Danio School Catches
- Water: Inland: Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Notes: Each pool contains 3, 4 or 5 catches.
- Commentary: The rarest pool in Pandaria! These schools are only found in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, where they share spawning locations with 2 other pool types. Due to the way pools spawn, you may need to fish the other pool types before Jewel Danio School appear. If you complained bitterly about the lack of Deepsea Sagefish School immediately after the Cataclysm, you are not going to enjoy fishing for Jewel Danio! The important difference is that there are other cooked dishes available that provide similar, just not "best in slot", buffs, which are cooked with fish that are easier to catch.
- History: Mists of Pandaria: First seen.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Inland: Vale of Eternal Blossoms||Jewel Danio||95%||2328||-||-|
|Sealed Crate (Pandaria)||5%||-|
|Flying Tiger Gourami||4%||Caught alongside another fish (total catch rate will add up to more than 100%)|
|Tiny Blue Carp||<1%||-|
With an Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm, 20% of catches contain 2 fish, rather than 1: Overall a 20% increase in fish caught.
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Mists of Pandaria Catches - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish catches, and where to catch them.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Jewel Danio School) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.