This page summarises how to catch Keefer's Angelfish.
About Keefer's Angelfish
- "Someone in Booty Bay might be interested." Binds when caught.
- Use: Quest: Deliver the fish to Fishbot 5000 in Booty Bay, between 13:00 and 17:00 on Sunday (quest Rare Fish - Keefer's Angelfish), for Lucky Fishing Hat (+5 Fishing, +15 Stamina). The hat is commonly sought by low-level "twinks", since it offers a massive Stamina bonus at low level.
Catching Keefer's Angelfish
- Time: Sundays 14:00-16:00 only.
- Notes: Caught from any pool in Northern Stranglethorn or The Cape of Stranglethorn during the Stranglethorn Extravaganza Contest.
- Commentary: Expect to fish during more than one contest to catch this. There is no competition for rare fish: You can still catch them after the winners of the main contest have been declared. They are not limited to one per contest, or one per person: They are merely rare.
- Guide: Stranglethorn Extravaganza Contest - When and where the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza takes places, and what you have to do to compete.
- History: 5.1: Now caught from any pool in The Cape of Stranglethorn or Northern Stranglethorn during the Stranglethorn Extravaganza Contest.
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Contests - Describes Azeroth's fishing contests: What you need to do, what you can win, and how to win.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Keefer's Angelfish) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.