This page shows where to find Large Swarm of Panicked Paddlefish, and what fish can be caught.
Large Swarm of Panicked Paddlefish Catches
- Water: Fish of the Day: Krasarang Wilds (Krasari Falls). East of Fallsong Village.
- Notes: Only found during an active Fish of the Day migration at Krasari Falls. Migrations start and finish overnight at the daily quest reset time. Migrations at specific locations are rare occurances: For today's Fish of the Day location, speak to Ben of the Booming Voice (just east of Halfhill in Valley of the Four Winds). Large pools take up to 45 minutes to spawn after the start of a new pool migration. Pools typically contain almost a hundred catches. Emptying the pool will spawn a Krakkanon, a level 90 elite with 20 million health. Only one large pool is normally active at a time, but once a Krakkanon has been summoned a second large pool may appear nearby, allowing further Krakkanon to be summoned.
- Commentary: This pool may require some form of water walking to fish, such as an Anglers Fishing Raft. The Krakkanon will not aggro until attacked. It must be fought in the water where it spawns. The Krakkanon should be possible for most classes to solo: The Krakkanon's attack is quite weak (apparently never more than 30K damage at once), but you will probably need to be able to heal yourself during the fight, since the Krakkanon's health is so high the fight will last about 10 minutes. Dead Krakkanon drop 20 Krasarang Paddlefish, Pandaria-level profession materials, and sometimes Flying Tiger Gourami and/or Nat's Fishing Journal. Krakkanon are not tagged when first attacked, so anyone who participates in killing the creature may loot it: Each person gains the same loot drops.
- Guide: Fish of the Day - Details the daily clustering of pools at specific locations in Pandaria.
- History: 5.2: First seen.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Fish of the Day: Krasarang Wilds (Krasari Falls)||Krasarang Paddlefish||95%||2328||-||Krakkanon|
|Sealed Crate (Pandaria)||5%||-|
|Flying Tiger Gourami||4%||Caught alongside another fish (total catch rate will add up to more than 100%)|
|Impeccably Sharp Tooth||<1%||Brawler's Guild members only|
|Tiny Green Carp||<1%||-|
With an Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm, 20% of catches contain 2 fish, rather than 1: Overall a 20% increase in fish caught.
Images and Maps
- Patch 5.2 - Describes changes to fishing and farming in patch 5.2.
- Fish of the Day - Details the daily clustering of pools at specific locations in Pandaria.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Large Swarm of Panicked Paddlefish) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.