This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Lightly Fried Lurker.
About Lightly Fried Lurker
- Requires level 75 to eat.
- Restores: Health and mana over 30 seconds.
- Buffs: 60 Critical, 60 Stamina, for 60 minutes.
- Recipe: Recipe: Lightly Fried Lurker. Sold by Bario Matalli, Emrul Riknussun and Fyldan (Alliance), or Naal Mistrunner, Ronald Burch and Shazdar (Horde) for 3 Epicurean's Award.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 450 465 478 490
- History: Cataclysm: New recipe.
Catching Fish to Cook Lightly Fried Lurker
- Ingredients: Striped Lurker
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Open Water||Inland: Zul'Aman, Zul'Gurub||?||33%|
|Open Water||Inland: Mount Hyjal (General)||575||33%|
|Open Water||Inland: Twilight Highlands (General)||650||33%|
- Cataclysm Catches - Lists new fish caught in Cataclysm, including cooked dishes, alchemy and supplies, and catch rates.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Lightly Fried Lurker) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.