This page shows where to find Mixed Ocean School, and what fish can be caught.
Mixed Ocean School Catches
- Water: Coastal: The Cape of Stranglethorn (General), Northern Stranglethorn (General)
- Notes: Each Mixed Ocean School contains 2-6 catches.
- History: 5.1: First seen around the coast of The Cape of Stranglethorn and Northern Stranglethorn.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Coastal: The Cape of Stranglethorn (General), Northern Stranglethorn (General)||Firefin Snapper||40%||368||-||-|
|Iron Bound Trunk||10%||-|
|Rumsey Rum Black Label||5%||1-2 items per catch|
|Stranglekelp||5%||1-3 items per catch|
During the Stranglethorn Extravaganza Contest 80% of the catch from pools in The Cape of Stranglethorn and Northern Stranglethorn will be Speckled Tastyfish, with the remaining 20% of the catch in the proportions shown above. Brownell's Blue Striped Racer, Dezian Queenfish, Keefer's Angelfish and Rockhide Strongfish may (very rarely) be caught from pools in The Cape of Stranglethorn and Northern Stranglethorn during the contest.
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Contests - Describes Azeroth's fishing contests: What you need to do, what you can win, and how to win.
- Achievements - Describes achievements that involve fishing.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Mixed Ocean School) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.