This page summarises how to catch Monstrous Felblood Snapper.
Catching Monstrous Felblood Snapper
- Commentary: With a flying mount, the closest catch location to the quest-giver is the Pools of Aggonar in Hellfire Peninsula. Alternatively, most lava and water in Shadowmoon Valley (Outland) can be fished, including water on the boundary with Terokkar Forest: Just make sure the bobber lands in water where the location is shown "Shadowmoon Valley" on the minimap. The "mammoth shark off the coast of Azshara" that Old Man Barlo refers to in the quest instructions did exist before the Cataclysm, although it could not be caught by conventional fishing.
- Guide: Outland Daily Fishing Quests - Walkthrough for all the level 70 daily fishing quests, with rewards.
- Quest: Felblood Fillet from Old Man Barlo, near Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest. This is one of several possible daily fishing quests from Old Man Barlo. The fish can only be caught with this quest.
- Achievements: Old Man Barlowned: Complete each of Old Man Barlo's 5 Outland Daily Fishing Quests.
- History: 2.4: Monstrous Felblood Snapper first caught.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Quest Only||Common Catch|
|Open Water||Inland: Hellfire Peninsula||375||Quest Only||Felblood Snapper|
|Open Water/Lava||Inland: Shadowmoon Valley (Outland)||375||Quest Only||Felblood Snapper|
- Achievements - Describes achievements that involve fishing.
- 2.4 Changes - Patch 2.4's changes to fishing, including daily quests and Isle of Quel'Danas.
- Outland Daily Fishing Quests - Walkthrough for all the level 70 daily fishing quests, with rewards.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Monstrous Felblood Snapper) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.