This page summarises how to catch Moonglow Cuttlefish.
About Moonglow Cuttlefish
- Value (uncooked): Vendor: 8c
Catching Moonglow Cuttlefish
- Notes: The Frozen Sea surrounds the southern half of the continent of Northrend.
- Commentary: Moonglow Cuttlefish School should be the most efficient way to catch these fish. I recommend you fish pools in the deep water off the south-east coast of Borean Tundra. A few schools can also be found in the deep water off the south-east side of Howling Fjord and off the southern coast of Dragonblight (near the Path of Titans), but not enough to sustain fishing. In a few cases, it is not possible to jump out of the water onto nearby ice - you will need to use water walking, or flight.
- Achievements: The Oceanographer: Catch 30 different saltwater (coastal) fish (and loot 1 more): Algaefin Rockfish, Big-mouth Clam, Borean Man O' War, Darkclaw Lobster, Darkshore Grouper, Darkwater Clam, Deep Sea Monsterbelly, Deepsea Sagefish, Fathom Eel, Firefin Snapper, Giant Sunfish, Imperial Manta Ray, Jaggal Clam, Large Raw Mightfish, Moonglow Cuttlefish, Murglesnout, Oily Blackmouth, Pygmy Suckerfish, Raw Glossy Mightfish, Raw Rainbow Fin Albacore, Raw Redgill, Raw Rockscale Cod, Raw Slitherskin Mackerel, Raw Spotted Yellowtail, Raw Summer Bass, Raw Sunscale Salmon, Raw Whitescale Salmon, Rockfin Grouper, Stonescale Eel and Winter Squid. Also requires Abyssal Clam to be looted.
- History: Wrath of the Lich King: First caught.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Catch Rate||Common Catch|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Moonglow Cuttlefish School||Coastal: The Frozen Sea||1||90%||1045|
|Open Water||Coastal: The Frozen Sea||575||20%||193||Rockfin Grouper|
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Moonglow Cuttlefish) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.