This page shows where to find Moonglow Cuttlefish School, and what fish can be caught.
Moonglow Cuttlefish School Catches
- Water: Coastal: The Frozen Sea. Many are found in the deep water off the south-east coast of Borean Tundra, alongside Deep Sea Monsterbelly School. Moonglow Cuttlefish School can also be found in the deep water off the south-east side of Howling Fjord, and off the southern coast of Dragonblight (near the Path of Titans).
- Notes: Each pool contains 3, 4, or 5 catches.
- Commentary: Without a flying mount, anglers can jump from the sea and stand on nearby ice. In some cases this is very difficult because the surface of the ice is too high above the waterline: It may be quicker to avoid certain pools, unless you have a flying mount.
- Achievements: Northrend Angler: Catch a fish in each of the specific pools: Borean Man O' War School, Deep Sea Monsterbelly School, Dragonfin Angelfish School, Fangtooth Herring School, Glacial Salmon School, Glassfin Minnow School, Imperial Manta Ray School, Moonglow Cuttlefish School, Musselback Sculpin School and Nettlefish School.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Coastal: The Frozen Sea||Moonglow Cuttlefish||90%||1045||-||-|
|Pygmy Suckerfish||65%||Caught alongside another fish (total catch rate will add up to more than 100%)|
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
- Achievements - Describes achievements that involve fishing.
Comments about Moonglow Cuttlefish School
Below are readers' comments about "Moonglow Cuttlefish School":
thrasykles, November 2009:
there are more of these, off the coast in western howling fjord. around 14/53
Comments are posted on the forums. To comment you can reply to the topic above, or start a new topic: Use the page's name (Moonglow Cuttlefish School) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. To edit a comment, view the original forum thread (while logged in), and make changes there. New comments or changes take a few minutes to appear here.