This page summarises how to catch Mote of Water.
Catching Mote of Water
- Notes: Pure Water pools give Mote of Water in batches of 1 or 2. Mote of Water may also be caught from any other pool in Outland (5% of catch will be Mote of Water, with an equal chance of 1 or 2), and from open water in Nagrand (Outland), Netherstorm, Terokkar Forest and Zangarmarsh (less than 0.5% of catch). Some pools in Skysong Lake (Nagrand) cannot be fished by short races (such as Gnomes).
- Commentary: Pools of Pure Water are the only efficient way to fish Mote of Water. On average each pool will give 4 Mote of Water. Nagrand contains two sets of Pure Water pools:
- Pools in and around Skysong Lake, Lake Sunspring, and water between Garadar and Halaa.
- Pools on Elemental Plateau, above the Throne of the Elements.
- Guide: Fishing Pure Water - How to fish pools of Pure Water in Nagrand for Mote of Water, which combine to make Primal Water.
- History: 2.4.2: Disappeared from Isle of Quel'Danas, but sometimes found within Bloated Giant Sunfish.
-  1-2 items per catch
Images and Maps
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
- Fishing Pure Water - How to fish pools of Pure Water in Nagrand for Mote of Water, which combine to make Primal Water.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Mote of Water) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.