This pages summarises the fish that can be caught in Mulgore.
- Open Water Skill: 25 to fish open water without junk. Pools can be fished effectively with skill 1.
- Notes: The traditional land entrance from The Barrens was closed during the Cataclysm.
- History: 4.0.3: New lake on the Red Cloud Mesa (the Tauren starting area).
|Water and Area||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Open Water - Inland||Raw Brilliant Smallfish||62%||905||-||Armor, weapons, and certain ("world drop") professions recipes|
|Raw Longjaw Mud Snapper||36%||-|
|10-15 Pound Mud Snapper||1%||-|
|Minor Healing Potion||<1%||-|
|Minor Mana Potion||<1%||-|
|Amorous Mud Snapper||-||Quest Only, Stonebull Lake only|
|Randy Smallfish||-||Quest Only, Stonebull Lake only|
|Stonebull Crayfish||-||Quest Only, Stonebull Lake only|
- Getting Started - Contains information for the beginner. If you've never picked up a fishing pole in your life, or have only just started fishing, this chapter is for you.
- Azeroth Daily Fishing Quests (Horde) - Guide to completing the Horde Azeroth daily fishing quests.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Mulgore) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.