This page summarises how to catch Musselback Sculpin.
About Musselback Sculpin
- Value (uncooked): Vendor: 8c
- Fish Feast:
- Grilled Sculpin:
- Requires level 70 to eat.
- Restores: 22,500 health, 19,200 mana, over 30 seconds.
- Buffs: 60 Attack Power, 40 Stamina, for 60 minutes.
- Recipe: Cooking trainers outside Pandaria.
- Ingredients: Musselback Sculpin.
- Poached Northern Sculpin:
Catching Musselback Sculpin
- Commentary: The most efficient way to catch only Musselback Sculpin is to fish Musselback Sculpin School. These pools are found in Borean Tundra. The best strategy is to run round Lake Kum'uya (north-east of Warsong Hold), where many pools appear. Individual pools also appear in remote locations in Borean Tundra, including inside 2 large caves (Magmoth and Gammoth). Anglers can fly into these caves (just drop down into the water from above), but must ride out again - so fishing those Musselback Sculpin Schools takes more time.
- Achievements: The Limnologist: Catch 42 different freshwater (inland) fish: Albino Cavefish, Barbed Gill Trout, Barrelhead Goby, Blackbelly Mudfish, Bloodfin Catfish, Bonescale Snapper, Crescent-Tail Skullfish, Deviate Fish, Dragonfin Angelfish, Fangtooth Herring, Felblood Snapper, Figluster's Mudfish, Fountain Goldfish, Furious Crawdad, Giant Darkwater Clam, Glacial Salmon, Glassfin Minnow, Golden Darter, Goldenscale Vendorfish, Highland Guppy, Huge Spotted Feltail, Icefin Bluefish, Lavascale Catfish, Mountain Trout, Musselback Sculpin, Nettlefish, Raw Brilliant Smallfish, Raw Bristle Whisker Catfish, Raw Greater Sagefish, Raw Loch Frenzy, Raw Longjaw Mud Snapper, Raw Mithril Head Trout, Raw Nightfin Snapper, Raw Sagefish, Sewer Carp, Sharptooth, Shimmering Minnow, Sickly Looking Fish, Slippery Eel, Spotted Feltail, Striped Lurker and Zangarian Sporefish.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Catch Rate||Common Catch|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Musselback Sculpin School||Inland: Borean Tundra||1||90%||1045|
|Open Water||Inland: Wintergrasp||525||32%||371|
|Open Water||475||22%||326||Bonescale Snapper|
|Open Water||Inland: The Ruby Sanctum||650||22%||100||Bonescale Snapper|
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
- 3.1 Changes - Patch 3.1's changes to fishing, including new fishing poles and Wintergrasp.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Musselback Sculpin) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.