This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Pandaren Banquet.
About Pandaren Banquet
- Feast, feeds 10, Requires level 90 to eat.
- Restores: 200,000 health, 200,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 275 class/role-specific primary stat, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 60g
- Recipe: Recipe: Pandaren Banquet. Sold by Nam Ironpaw (at Halfhill Market) for 10 Ironpaw Tokens. Also requires To Be A Master completed.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 600 600 600 600
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Pandaren Banquet
- Ingredients (cooks 5 dishes):
- 100 Year Soy Sauce - Sold by Nam Ironpaw at Halfhill Market, for 1 Ironpaw Token each.
- Jewel Danio (10)
- Pink Turnip (50) - Grown on Tillers Farms. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 25, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
- Raw Tiger Steak (10) - Drop from Huntress and tiger-like creatures in Pandaria, including raptors. Eastern central Krasarang Wilds contains plenty of Huntress. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 5, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Glimmering Jewel Danio Pool||Fish of the Day: Vale of Eternal Blossoms (Mad Qao-Pao)||1||95%|
|Jewel Danio School||Inland: Vale of Eternal Blossoms||1||95%|
|Large Pool of Glimmering Jewel Danio Pool||Fish of the Day: Vale of Eternal Blossoms (Mad Qao-Pao)||1||95%|
|Open Water||Inland: Vale of Eternal Blossoms||825||25%|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
- Tillers Farming - Guide to cultivating your Tillers farm, Sunsong Ranch. Also contains information about gaining reputation with the Tillers, including friendship with individual members of the Tillers.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Pandaren Banquet) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.