This page shows where to find Pure Water, and what fish can be caught.
Pure Water Catches
- Water: Inland: Nagrand (except Forge Camp Hate)
- Notes: Some pools in Nagrand cannot be fished by those with short legs - such as gnomes: Use Elixir of Water Walking.
- Commentary: Pure Water share the same spawning locations as Bluefish School and Mudfish School, except for pools on the Elemental Plateau. The Elemental Plateau requires a flying mount or flight ability to reach. For further detail, read Fishing Pure Water (Mote of Water/Primal Water).
- Guide: Fishing Pure Water - How to fish pools of Pure Water in Nagrand for Mote of Water, which combine to make Primal Water.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Inland: Nagrand (except Forge Camp Hate)||Mote of Water||90%||384||1-2 items per catch||-|
|Enormous Barbed Gill Trout||2%||-|
|Huge Spotted Feltail||2%||-|
Images and Maps
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
- Fishing Pure Water - How to fish pools of Pure Water in Nagrand for Mote of Water, which combine to make Primal Water.
- Pool Appearance - Examines how pools of fish appear, and suggests some basic rules and timings.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Pure Water) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.