This page summarises how to catch Rockfin Grouper.
About Rockfin Grouper
- Value (uncooked): Vendor: 8c
- Gigantic Feast:
- Smoked Rockfin:
- Requires level 70 to eat.
- Restores: 22,500 health, 19,200 mana, over 30 seconds.
- Recipe: Cooking trainers outside Pandaria.
- Ingredients: Rockfin Grouper.
Catching Rockfin Grouper
- Commentary: Common catch from coastal waters of Northrend.
- Achievements: The Oceanographer: Catch 30 different saltwater (coastal) fish (and loot 1 more): Algaefin Rockfish, Big-mouth Clam, Borean Man O' War, Darkclaw Lobster, Darkshore Grouper, Darkwater Clam, Deep Sea Monsterbelly, Deepsea Sagefish, Fathom Eel, Firefin Snapper, Giant Sunfish, Imperial Manta Ray, Jaggal Clam, Large Raw Mightfish, Moonglow Cuttlefish, Murglesnout, Oily Blackmouth, Pygmy Suckerfish, Raw Glossy Mightfish, Raw Rainbow Fin Albacore, Raw Redgill, Raw Rockscale Cod, Raw Slitherskin Mackerel, Raw Spotted Yellowtail, Raw Summer Bass, Raw Sunscale Salmon, Raw Whitescale Salmon, Rockfin Grouper, Stonescale Eel and Winter Squid. Also requires Abyssal Clam to be looted.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Catch Rate||Common Catch|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Open Water||Coastal: The Frozen Sea||575||60%||193||Rockfin Grouper|
|Open Water||Named Coastal: Borean Tundra, Dragonblight, Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord||475||50%||849||Rockfin Grouper|
|Open Water||550||50%||849||Rockfin Grouper|
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Rockfin Grouper) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.