This page shows where to find School of Deviate Fish, and what fish can be caught.
School of Deviate Fish Catches
- Water: Inland: Northern Barrens (Oasis). The 3 oasis (The Forgotten Pools, Lushwater Oasis, and The Stagnant Oasis) are shown on the map below.
- Commentary: These pools seem to respawn without delay, so there should always be a few pools available to fish. Expect to need to move between all three oasis to continually fish these schools. Pool fishing Deviate Fish is normally faster than open water fishing. See Catching Deviate Fish for details.
- Guide: Catching Deviate Fish - How to catch Deviate Fish, which may be cooked to make Savory Deviate Delight.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Inland: Northern Barrens (Oasis)||Deviate Fish||90%||221||-||-|
|Rumsey Rum Light||3%||1-2 items per catch|
|Stranglekelp||3%||1-3 items per catch|
|Tightly Sealed Trunk||3%||-|
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Catching Deviate Fish - How to catch Deviate Fish, which may be cooked to make Savory Deviate Delight.
- Pool Appearance - Examines how pools of fish appear, and suggests some basic rules and timings.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (School of Deviate Fish) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.