This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Sea Mist Rice Noodles.
About Sea Mist Rice Noodles
- Requires level 90 to eat.
- Restores: 300,000 health, 300,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 300 Agility, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 45g
- Recipe: Trained by Anthea Ironpaw at Halfhill Market. Requires level 85 and Way of the Wok to train.
Cooking Skill (Wok) Orange Yellow Green Grey 600 (5⇑) 600 600 600
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Sea Mist Rice Noodles
- Ingredients (cooks 5 dishes):
- Raw Turtle Meat (5) - Drop from Turtles and Shen-zin in Pandaria. Wyrmhorn Turtle can be farmed in eastern central Valley of the Four Winds. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 5, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
- Rice Flour - Sold by Nam Ironpaw at Halfhill Market, for 1 Ironpaw Token each.
- Scallions (25) - Grown on Tillers Farms. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 25, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
- Tiger Gourami (5)
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Large Pool of Tiger Gourami Slush||Fish of the Day: Kun-Lai Summit (Inland) (Master Snowdrift's Pagoda)||1||95%|
|Tiger Gourami School||Inland: Kun-Lai Summit (except Coastal), The Veiled Stair||1||95%|
|Tiger Gourami Slush||Fish of the Day: Kun-Lai Summit (Inland) (Master Snowdrift's Pagoda)||1||95%|
|Open Water||Inland: Kun-Lai Summit (Inland), The Veiled Stair||750||18%|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
- Tillers Farming - Guide to cultivating your Tillers farm, Sunsong Ranch. Also contains information about gaining reputation with the Tillers, including friendship with individual members of the Tillers.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Sea Mist Rice Noodles) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.