This page summarises how to catch Sealed Crate (Cataclysm).
About Sealed Crate (Cataclysm)
- Contents: 1.5-2g, Cloth: Embersilk Cloth, Herbs: Azshara's Veil, Cinderbloom, Heartblossom, Stormvine, Twilight Jasmine, Ore: Elementium Ore, Obsidian Shard, Pyrite Ore, Volatiles: Volatile Fire, Leathers: Heavy Savage Leather, Drinks: Cherry Grog, Flask of Port, Highland Spring Water, Jug of Bourbon, Rumsey Rum, Rumsey Rum Black Label, Rumsey Rum Dark, Rumsey Rum Light, Volatile Water, Food: Buttery Wheat Roll, Grilled Shark, Highland Pomegranate, Highland Sheep Cheese, Massive Turkey Leg, Cataclysm-level potions
- Value: Vendor: 1c - Contents worth more.
Catching Sealed Crate (Cataclysm)
- Notes: There are several different catches called "Sealed Crate". For the low-level Venture Company crate, see Sealed Crate (Venture). For the Pandarian container, see Sealed Crate (Pandaria). For the pre-MoP Darkmoon Island crate, see Sealed Crate (Darkmoon). Based on a sample of 31 crates, the average contents per crate is:
- 4.7 Embersilk Cloth
- 1.9 Cataclysm-level herbs
- 1.8 Cataclysm-level ores
- 1.5 drinks
- 2.2 Cataclysm-level food
- Small chance of Cataclysm-level potions, leather and Volatiles.
- History: Cataclysm: First caught.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Catch Rate||Common Catch|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Shipwreck Debris (Cataclysm)||Coastal: Tol Barad||1||60%||50||Sealed Crate (Cataclysm)|
- Cataclysm Catches - Lists new fish caught in Cataclysm, including cooked dishes, alchemy and supplies, and catch rates.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Sealed Crate (Cataclysm)) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.