This page shows where to find Shipwreck Debris (Cataclysm), and what fish can be caught.
Shipwreck Debris (Cataclysm) Catches
- Water: Coastal: Tol Barad
- Notes: Each pools contain just 1 or 2 catches. For the Darkmoon Island pools of the same name, see Shipwreck Debris (Darkmoon). For the Krasarang Wilds pools of the same name, see Shipwreck Debris (Pandaria).
- Commentary: Pools in Tol Barad appear in the same places as Fathom Eel Swarm, so you may need to fish for Fathom Eel before Shipwreck Debris appear (see Pool Appearance).
- History: Cataclysm: First seen.
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Coastal: Tol Barad||Sealed Crate (Cataclysm)||60%||50||-||-|
|Volatile Water||25%||1-2 items per catch|
|Azshara's Veil||15%||1-2 items per catch|
|Tome of Polymorph: Turtle||<1%||-|
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Pool Appearance - Examines how pools of fish appear, and suggests some basic rules and timings.
- Cataclysm Catches - Lists new fish caught in Cataclysm, including cooked dishes, alchemy and supplies, and catch rates.
Comments about Shipwreck Debris (Cataclysm)
Below are readers' comments about "Shipwreck Debris (Cataclysm)":
nettuni, January 2009:
I took a flightpath from Ratchet to Tanaris and while flying I saw many multiples of Shipwreck Debris pools. They had a plank of wood sticking out of them. I'm going to try and get back to them, but I noticed I couldn't find it in a regular search of the site.
Anyone else seen or fished out of these?
el, January 2009:
We probably need a list of pools that aren't really pools. These are indeed quest-related, and do not yield any special fish.
Curiously, when I first went out to check (El did that quest some time ago), the debris initially displayed the title "Shipwreck Debris". Then I logged off and back on (I'd forgotten the Elixir of Water Walking), and the mouse-over title did not display. So I'm not sure what triggers the mouse-over.
mataleon, January 2009:
i know off the boat at ratchet, right on the dock, i fished a shipwreck pool....right from the dock. it was about halfway down the dock on the right if you were coming off the ship. it also showed up as a yellow dot on my fish finder. It is distinguishable because it has the faint circle around it, like the chools of fish. where normal debris(I've seen it too) does not have the outlined perfect circle. To me, this is the distinguishing charachteristic. So, between the circle and the fish finder, you shoudl never mistake normal random debris for shipwreck fishable debris.
hope this helps