This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Shrimp Dumplings.
About Shrimp Dumplings
- Requires level 85 to eat.
- Restores: 100,000 health, 100,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 250 Spirit, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 5g
- Quest: Each day 5 Shrimp Dumplings can be given to Ella in the Valley of the Four Winds to help gain her friendship. See Tillers Farming.
- Recipe: Trained by Yan Ironpaw at Halfhill Market. Requires level 85 and Way of the Steamer to train.
Cooking Skill (Steamer) Orange Yellow Green Grey 525 550 553 555
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Shrimp Dumplings
- Ingredients: Giant Mantis Shrimp
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Giant Mantis Shrimp|
|Giant Mantis Shrimp Swarm||Coastal: Dread Wastes (Coastal), Isle of Giants, Isle of the Thunder King, The Jade Forest (Coastal), Krasarang Wilds, Kun-Lai Summit (Coastal), Townlong Steppes (Coastal)||1||95%|
|Large Tangled Mantis Shrimp Cluster||Fish of the Day: Dread Wastes (Coastal) (Gokk'lok Shallows)||1||95%|
|Tangled Mantis Shrimp Cluster||Fish of the Day: Dread Wastes (Coastal) (Gokk'lok Shallows)||1||95%|
|Open Water||Coastal: Dread Wastes (Coastal), Isle of Giants, Isle of the Thunder King, The Jade Forest (Coastal), Krasarang Wilds, Kun-Lai Summit (Coastal), Townlong Steppes (Coastal), Valley of the Four Winds||700||30%|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
- Tillers Farming - Guide to cultivating your Tillers farm, Sunsong Ranch. Also contains information about gaining reputation with the Tillers, including friendship with individual members of the Tillers.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Shrimp Dumplings) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.