This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Small Feast.
About Small Feast
- Feast, Requires level 70 to eat.
- Restores: 22,500 health, 19,200 mana, over 30 seconds.
- Buffs: Become smaller, for 60 minutes.
- Recipe: Recipe: Small Feast. Sold by Derek Odds (Alliance), Mera Mistrunner, and Misensi (Horde), for 3 Epicurean's Award. Binds when picked up.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 425 435 455 475
Catching Fish to Cook Small Feast
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Glacial Salmon School||Inland: Grizzly Hills||1||90%||-|
|Nettlefish School||Inland: Sholazar Basin||1||-||90%|
|Open Water||Inland: Wintergrasp||525||32%||32%|
|Open Water||Inland and Unnamed Coastal: Sholazar Basin||525||-||30%|
|Open Water||Inland and Unnamed Coastal: Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord||475||22%||-|
|Open Water||Inland: Ulduar||550||-||20%|
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
- Dalaran Cooking Quests - How to complete the Dalaran daily cooking quests.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Small Feast) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.