This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Spicy Fried Herring.
About Spicy Fried Herring
- Requires level 70 to eat.
- Restores: 22,500 health, 19,200 mana, over 30 seconds.
- Buffs: 40 Spirit, 40 Stamina, for 60 minutes.
- Recipe: Recipe: Spicy Fried Herring. Sold by Derek Odds (Alliance), Mera Mistrunner, and Misensi (Horde), for 3 Epicurean's Award. Binds when picked up.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 400 425 450 475
- 3.1.2: Increase in the health and mana restored.
- Wrath of the Lich King: New recipe.
Catching Fish to Cook Spicy Fried Herring
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Fangtooth Herring School||Inland and Brackish: Howling Fjord||1||90%|
|Open Water||Inland and Unnamed Coastal: Grizzly Hills, Howling Fjord||475||22%|
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
- Dalaran Cooking Quests - How to complete the Dalaran daily cooking quests.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Spicy Fried Herring) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.