This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Spicy Salmon.
About Spicy Salmon
- Requires level 90 to eat.
- Restores: 300,000 health, 300,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 300 Hit, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 20g
- Recipe: Recipe: Spicy Salmon. Sold by Gina Mudclaw (at Halfhill Market) for 1g. Requires Exalted with The Tillers.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 500 600 600 600
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Spicy Salmon
- Ingredients (cooks 5 dishes):
- Emperor Salmon (5)
- Rice - Sold by cooking vendors in Pandaria, including Sungshin Ironpaw at Halfhill Market.
- Striped Melon (25) - Grown on Tillers Farms. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 25, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
- Witchberries (25) - Grown on Tillers Farms. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 25, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Brew Frenzied Emperor Salmon||Fish of the Day: Valley of the Four Winds (Stormstout Brewery)||1||95%|
|Emperor Salmon School||Inland: Krasarang Wilds, Townlong Steppes (Inland), Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Valley of the Four Winds||1||95%|
|Large Pool of Brew Frenzied Emperor Salmon||Fish of the Day: Valley of the Four Winds (Stormstout Brewery)||1||95%|
|Open Water||Inland: Townlong Steppes (Inland)||725||25%|
|Open Water||Inland: Krasarang Wilds, Valley of the Four Winds||700||19%|
|Open Water||Inland: Vale of Eternal Blossoms||825||10%|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
- Tillers Farming - Guide to cultivating your Tillers farm, Sunsong Ranch. Also contains information about gaining reputation with the Tillers, including friendship with individual members of the Tillers.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Spicy Salmon) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.