This page summarises how to catch Spotted Feltail.
About Spotted Feltail
- Value (uncooked): Vendor: 8c
Catching Spotted Feltail
- Notes: Terokkar Forest's Brackish Mixed School are only found in parts accessible without a flying mount.
- Commentary: 15% of the catch from open water will be Spotted Feltail. Brackish contain on average just over 1 Spotted Feltail and 2 Golden Darter. Spotted Feltail are regarded as "trash" fish, caught while trying to catch something else: When cooked they only give a +20 stamina buff, compared to +30 from cooked Furious Crawdad. Brackish Mixed Schools share the 17 or 18 spawning points in Terokkar Forest's low-lying area with School of Darter. In Zangarmarsh pools may be either Brackish Mixed School, Sporefish School, or Steam Pump Flotsam.
- Achievements: The Limnologist: Catch 42 different freshwater (inland) fish: Albino Cavefish, Barbed Gill Trout, Barrelhead Goby, Blackbelly Mudfish, Bloodfin Catfish, Bonescale Snapper, Crescent-Tail Skullfish, Deviate Fish, Dragonfin Angelfish, Fangtooth Herring, Felblood Snapper, Figluster's Mudfish, Fountain Goldfish, Furious Crawdad, Giant Darkwater Clam, Glacial Salmon, Glassfin Minnow, Golden Darter, Goldenscale Vendorfish, Highland Guppy, Huge Spotted Feltail, Icefin Bluefish, Lavascale Catfish, Mountain Trout, Musselback Sculpin, Nettlefish, Raw Brilliant Smallfish, Raw Bristle Whisker Catfish, Raw Greater Sagefish, Raw Loch Frenzy, Raw Longjaw Mud Snapper, Raw Mithril Head Trout, Raw Nightfin Snapper, Raw Sagefish, Sewer Carp, Sharptooth, Shimmering Minnow, Sickly Looking Fish, Slippery Eel, Spotted Feltail, Striped Lurker and Zangarian Sporefish.
- History: 2.4: Brackish Mixed School replaced Feltail Schools.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Catch Rate||Common Catch|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Brackish Mixed School||Inland: Terokkar Forest (Rivers), Zangarmarsh||1||30%||145|
|Open Water||Inland: Coilfang Reservoir, Zangarmarsh (East)||400||15%||782||Barbed Gill Trout|
|Open Water||Inland: Zangarmarsh (West)||450||15%||782||Barbed Gill Trout|
|Open Water||Inland: Terokkar Forest (Rivers)||450||15%||381||Barbed Gill Trout|
|Open Water||Inland: Terokkar Forest (Lakes)||500||15%||381||Barbed Gill Trout|
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
- 2.4 Changes - Patch 2.4's changes to fishing, including daily quests and Isle of Quel'Danas.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Spotted Feltail) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.