This page shows where to find Steam Pump Flotsam, and what fish can be caught.
Steam Pump Flotsam Catches
- Water: Inland: Zangarmarsh
- Notes: These pools are the only place to catch a Strange Engine Part.
- Commentary: Steam Pump Flotsam share the same spawning locations as Brackish Mixed School and Sporefish School. Anglers completing The Scavenger achievement "cherry pick" these pools, so you may need to fish other pools found in the same water, before fresh Steam Pump Flotsam schools appear.
- Achievements: The Scavenger: Successfully fish in each of the junk nodes: Bloodsail Wreckage Pool, Floating Wreckage Pool, Schooner Wreckage Pool, Steam Pump Flotsam and Waterlogged Wreckage Pool. If you cannot find the pool type in the areas listed, it has probably been "cherry picked".
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Inland: Zangarmarsh||Steam Pump Debris||45%||109||-||-|
|Heavy Supply Crate||30%||-|
|Mote of Water||5%||1-2 items per catch|
|Enormous Barbed Gill Trout||2%||-|
|Huge Spotted Feltail||2%||-|
|Broken Engine Part||<1%||Horde only|
|Strange Engine Part||<1%||Alliance only|
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
- Achievements - Describes achievements that involve fishing.
- Pool Appearance - Examines how pools of fish appear, and suggests some basic rules and timings.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Steam Pump Flotsam) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.