This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Steamed Crab Surprise.
About Steamed Crab Surprise
- Requires level 90 to eat.
- Restores: 300,000 health, 300,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 300 Spirit, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 35g
- Recipe: Trained by Yan Ironpaw at Halfhill Market. Requires level 85 and Way of the Steamer to train.
Cooking Skill (Steamer) Orange Yellow Green Grey 600 (5⇑) 600 600 600
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Steamed Crab Surprise
- Ingredients (cooks 5 dishes):
- Jewel Danio (5)
- Raw Crab Meat (5) - Drop from Scuttlers, crabs and crawlers in Pandaria. Found on the coast of Krasarang Wilds, The Jade Forest and Kun-Lai Summit. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 5, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
- Rice Flour - Sold by Nam Ironpaw at Halfhill Market, for 1 Ironpaw Token each.
- White Turnip (25) - Grown on Tillers Farms. Also sold by Nam Ironpaw in sacks of 25, for 1 Ironpaw Token.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Glimmering Jewel Danio Pool||Fish of the Day: Vale of Eternal Blossoms (Mad Qao-Pao)||1||95%|
|Jewel Danio School||Inland: Vale of Eternal Blossoms||1||95%|
|Large Pool of Glimmering Jewel Danio Pool||Fish of the Day: Vale of Eternal Blossoms (Mad Qao-Pao)||1||95%|
|Open Water||Inland: Vale of Eternal Blossoms||825||25%|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
- Tillers Farming - Guide to cultivating your Tillers farm, Sunsong Ranch. Also contains information about gaining reputation with the Tillers, including friendship with individual members of the Tillers.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Steamed Crab Surprise) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.