This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Stormchops.
- Requires level 55 to eat.
- Buffs: Charges you with energy, causing lightning to occasionally zap nearby enemies, for 30 minutes.
- Recipe: Recipe: Stormchops. Reward from the Shattrath or Dalaran cooking daily quests (Crate of Meat, Barrel of Fish or Small Spice Bag). Binds when picked up.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 300 320 330 340
- History: 2.3: New recipe.
Catching Fish to Cook Stormchops
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Open Water||Inland: Blasted Lands (Tainted Forest)||25||0-10% |
|Open Water||300||0-10% |
|Open Water||Inland: Un'Goro Crater (General)||375||0-10% |
|Open Water||425||0-10% |
|Open Water||Inland: Deadwind Pass||425||4%|
-  Best catch rate 12:00-18:00
-  12:00-18:00 only
- 2.3 Changes - Patch 2.3's changes to fishing, including the pool Tracking Journal.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Stormchops) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.