This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Swirling Mist Soup.
About Swirling Mist Soup
- Requires level 85 to eat.
- Restores: 100,000 health, 100,000 mana, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 250 Intellect, for 60 minutes.
- Value: Auction: 10g
- Quest: Each day 5 Swirling Mist Soup can be given to Gina Mudclaw in the Valley of the Four Winds to help gain her friendship. See Tillers Farming.
- Recipe: Trained by Mei Mei Ironpaw at Halfhill Market. Requires level 85 and Way of the Pot to train.
Cooking Skill (Pot) Orange Yellow Green Grey 525 550 553 555
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Swirling Mist Soup
- Ingredients: Jade Lungfish
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Glowing Jade Lungfish||Fish of the Day: The Jade Forest (Inland) (Enchanted Woods of the Lost)||1||95%|
|Jade Lungfish School||Inland: The Jade Forest (Inland)||1||95%|
|Large Pool of Glowing Jade Lungfish||Fish of the Day: The Jade Forest (Inland) (Enchanted Woods of the Lost)||1||95%|
|Open Water||Inland: The Jade Forest (Inland)||650||19%|
- Valuable Fish - Details the most valuable fish, and how to catch them.
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
- Tillers Farming - Guide to cultivating your Tillers farm, Sunsong Ranch. Also contains information about gaining reputation with the Tillers, including friendship with individual members of the Tillers.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Swirling Mist Soup) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.