This page summarises how to catch the fish needed to cook Toasted Fish Jerky.
About Toasted Fish Jerky
- Requires level 85 to eat.
- Restores: 100,000 health, over 20 seconds.
- Buffs: 100 Critical, for 60 minutes.
- Recipe: Cooking trainers in Pandaria (Sungshin Ironpaw at Halfhill Market and Chin at Dawn's Blossom). Requires level 85 to train.
Cooking Skill Orange Yellow Green Grey 60 (5⇑) 90 93 95
- History: Mists of Pandaria: New dish.
Catching Fish to Cook Toasted Fish Jerky
- Ingredients: Golden Carp
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||% of Catch|
|Open Water||Inland: Kun-Lai Summit (Inland), The Veiled Stair||750||80% |
|Open Water||Inland: The Jade Forest (Inland)||650||60% |
|Open Water||Inland: Krasarang Wilds, Valley of the Four Winds||700||60% |
|Open Water||Inland: Townlong Steppes (Inland)||725||48% |
|Open Water||Inland: Timeless Isle, Vale of Eternal Blossoms||825||48% |
|Open Water||Coastal: Dread Wastes (Coastal), Isle of Giants, Isle of the Thunder King, The Jade Forest (Coastal), Krasarang Wilds, Kun-Lai Summit (Coastal), Townlong Steppes (Coastal), Valley of the Four Winds||700||38% |
|Open Water||Coastal: Timeless Isle||825||38% |
|Open Water||625||20% |
-  Proportion higher with insufficient skill
- Mists of Pandaria Cooking - Describes Mists of Pandaria's fish-based cooked food, cooking specializations (Ways), and Ironpaw Tokens. Also covers friendship with Nomi.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Toasted Fish Jerky) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.